Wednesday, July 27, 2005

My Very Expensive Thoughts at NL...

1) He's bluffing
2) I know what hand he's on
3) That flop missed everyone
4) My K-hi flush is best
5) Who cares if the board paired? I got AA!
6) That guy always limps, he's got nothing.
7) I can't fold this hand. No way.
8) I saw Lederer do this once.
9) Damn, am I ever stuck. The only way I can win it back quickly is at the 15/30 tables.
10) He always re-raises, so this one is meaningless.
11) I'll trick him by playing 55 like it's AA, and vice versa.
12) My pot odds are good
13) My implied pot odds are good, since he'll call a raise on the end
14) I'll just call on the button with QQ
15) I can outplay them after the flop

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home