Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Daytrip to LV last year

1)HE 6-12. +80 in one hour.
2)HE 6-12 Wed am. +110 in two hours.
3) NL 500 buy-in, started with only 5 of us early Mirage. [all Mirage]+945 in 4 hours.
Also folded a flush draw with gutshot SF draw to 2 all-ins, and of course hit the K-hi diamond S-flush. [set of 9s took it!]I got good cards, but I did not suckout on the river once the whole time.

I either had the goods, or made it on the turn, on folded before then. Probably a good way to play in LV.

I did tilt one local player who was running bad at 10/20, came to our table and immediately started antagonizing people, first hand he shows his live hand to my friend, who is live. My friend folds. Other players ask for a ruling. Room manager comes over and correctly declares his hand dead. Guy erupts, as if he can go showing his cards to anyone he wants whenever he wants.

A few hands later, he throws $15 out after someone raises $6 pf, and then goes ballistic when dealer correctly calls that a raise. He asks the 3 other players if they want to chop. Ha! Then he starts running down this LL HE stakes. {Yet he never left.}So I stole my personal favorite from this board. After only a few hands he was critiquing someone's play who I had played with the night before who was fairly good. I said," Oh goodie! Poker Lessons!! Are you going to teach our end of the table too?"

Everyone but him loved that one. Then he asked me if I was a junior stockbroker, which really made me laugh, after I politely told him I was from NYC when he inquired. Shortly thereafter, my friend and I went to the NL table [he lost] and I had my nice run.

When I was leaving, I stopped back at the 6/12 table to say 'bye' to the guy I had sat near the nite before, and Mr Tilt went even more tilty when he was my 3 racks of chips. He kept asking if I was the guy's stockbroker. Funniest thing I've seen in ages.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home